- Parking is located in the lot, behind NOAH's - west side of the building
- Entrance is located on the east side of the building on North Bradburn Blvd.
- Doors will open at 8 a.m.
- NO Food or Drink will be allowed inside the building.
Donated dresses will be accepted at the event in exchange for a new dress. This is not a one for one exchange - we will gladly accept any number of donations you'd care to make, but can only allow the allotted amount of dresses to be taken. Please ensure your dress for donation is in EXCELLENT condition, current style and appropriate prom attire. Dry cleaned is preferred. Dresses not in excellent condition will not be accepted. Thank you for your consideration and generosity.
- With over 1,500 dresses in our inventory, please select no more than 5 to take into a dressing room. If those 5 don't work you may make additional selection(s) and return to the end of the dressing room line.
- As you gather your selections, please remember formal attire tends to run a bit smaller than normal size,
- Dressing rooms will not be reserved.
- FEMALES ONLY ALLOWED IN THE DRESSING AREA.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY VALUABLES IN DRESSING ROOMS UNATTENDED!!
We do have a limited quantity of accessories including jewelry, handbags, shoes, wraps and makeup which may be purchased at DEEP discounts. These items are on a first-come, first-purchased basis.
- VERY LIMITED alterations can be made onsite - this includes a fix of a button, snap, sash, etc...
- We cannot alter the size of your dress!! So please choose your correct size.
- Hemming is available in certain situations - if a hem is required, please WEAR YOUR DRESS to the alterations area.
- A seamstress team member will discuss what is needed and advise whether an alteration/fix can be done onsite
- There is a WAITING PERIOD which may be extensive for some alterations.
- Before you leave, please check-out with our team - we will ask for your school name and student ID at this time.
- Donations for dresses will be accepted at check out - $10 is the suggested amount to cover costs of storage and other incidentals for the event and we do accept credit and debit cards.
- If you have purchased accessories, those items should have been paid for at time of purchase.
- If you brought a dress to exchange, please present your dress exchange ticket.